ElizabethN

The Safe-Keeper's Secret
Sharon Shinn
The Virtuous Vampire
Monette Michaels
Sun, Sand, Sex (includes Pride, #2.5)
Linda Lael Miller, Jennifer Apodaca, Shelly Laurenston, Shelly Laurenston Linda Miller Jennifer Apodaca
Halfway to the Grave
Jeaniene Frost
Hannah's Warrior (Cosmos' Gateway, #2) - S.E.  Smith (cross posted on Amazon)Wow, for a few hours the world of Cosmos' Gateway distracted me from my summer sniffles. I'd been hoping for more interactions between Prime males and Bell women ever since reading Tink's Neverland and this story definitely delivered. Hannah and Borj are two strong, passionate characters that mesh well from the beginning. Borj will always remember their first meeting as will Hannah. The ups and downs of the rest of the plot kept me turning pages until the end, which came way too soon.We get to see more of the Prime home planet and meet the Bell parents. The background is getting setup for some of the upcoming romances, especially Tansy and Cosmos. And in case anyone is worried about the series ending soon since 2 of the 3 sisters are bonded, some new characters are introduced that deserve stories. Of course every book by this author that I've read has caused me to want spinoff stories about some of the characters, and this book is not an exception.Another story for my "favorites" collection.